Put your running shoes on fashionistas….it’s going to be a busy day, and a very long one!
ESSIE: Main Lobby (10:00-6:00 PM)
• Stop by the Essie pop-up salon and put your name on the list for a complimentary mini-mani by celebrity manicurists using one of Essie’s four best-selling nail polish shades.
GULI COLLECTIONS: Studio (9:00 AM)
• The collection consists of 34 looks and features UZBEK traditional national fabrics: Adras, Beqasam, Atlas, Han-atlas, Excelsior silk and Shoyi.
• All the ikats have been produced by the GULI creative team based on ancient hand weaving techniques. Additional features include handmade golden embroidery, chain stitches, laser cut silk and leather, heat treated silk as well as antique elements — ancient embroidered, silver details from ancient decorations.
TADASHI SHOJI: Box (9:30-10:30 AM)
• Industry veteran and respected designer Tadashi Shoji presents his Spring 2011 collection inspired by the Renaissance frescos of Piero della Francesca and Botticelli. Drawing upon the icy cool color palette of Venetian landscape and architecture- marble, sandstone, Venice blue and tea rose — the Tadashi Shoji Spring/Summer 2011 collection is an homage to 15th century elegance and romance.
BCBGMAXAZRIA: Theatre (10:00 AM)
Live Streaming! http://bcbgmaxazriagroup.com/fall2010/index.php?p=cGFnZT1ydW53YXlsaXZlMjAxMA
Celebrities Expected: Alison Brie, Coco Rocha, Katrina Bowden, Kelly Rowland, Nastia Lukin, Poppy Delevingne, The Veronicas and Tiffany Thornton
DUCKIE BROWN: Stage (11:00 AM)
Celebrities Expected: Swizz Beatz, Omarion, Richie Rich, Mia Morgan and Andrew Jenks
MICHAEL ANGEL: Studio (12:00 PM)
Celebrities Expected: Sarah Wynter, Genevieve Jones, Charlotte Kemp Muhl, Sean Lennon and Peaches Geldof
WHITNEY PORT APPEARANCE: TRESemmé Salon & Lounge (1:00-1:30 PM)
• TRESemmé, the official hair care sponsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011, welcomes star of MTV’s “The City,” Whitney Port to the TRESemmé Salon & Lounge. Port, a young, fashion-forward designer and creator of her own line, Whitney Eve, is stopping by the TRESemmé Salon & Lounge to talk hair, fashion and about her new project with TRESemmé and Condé Nast, “Her Way to the Runway.” Interviews available.
BUCKLER: Box (1:30-2:30 PM)
• Buckler is a menswear line that melds the roguish American icon with a Brit edge. Andrew Buckler disregards the universal monotony that plagues menswear, evading uniformity by superimposing eccentric undertones with classic silhouettes.
EDITION GEORGES CHAKRA: Stage (2:00 PM)
Celebrities Expected: Kelly Rowland, Dania Ramirez, Meaghan Martin, Gillian Jacobs, Beverly Johnson, Jessica White, Jaslene Gonzalez, Ximena Navarrete and Kami Crawford
PORTS 1961: Theatre (3:00 PM)
Celebrities Expected: Olivia Palermo, Johannes Huebl, Eric McCormick, Lucy Sykes and Euan Rellie, Gao Yuan Yuan and Philip Bloch
ALEXANDER BERARDI: Studio (4:00 PM)
• This hot up-and-coming designer makes his runway debut showing with IMG. He is a favorite of New York socialites and celebrities. This season, Berardi continues his eccentric, chic “uptown meets downtown” style by continuing his love affair with pattern mixing, embellishment and unique beading.
Celebrities Expected: Neon Trees, Fefe Dobson, Natalia Kills and Semi Precious Weapons
NICOLE MILLER: 82 Mercer Street (5:00 PM)
Celebrities Expected: Cassie, Kelly Rowland, Alison Brie, Sarah Wynter, Michael Urie, Tessa Thompson, Keisha Wittaker, Diddy, Kerry Washington, Cornelia Guest, Irina Pantaeva and Andre Balaz
FASHION’S NIGHT OUT: (6:00-10:00 PM)
ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY: Theatre (8:00 PM)
Celebrities Expected: Kevin Christina, Susan and Alan Patricoff, McKell Maddox, Leanna Marshall, J. Alexander and Andy Hilfiger