Recently I was given a sample of E.M.U.lator, Emu Oil, by Giella.
I’ve only been using it about a week but I do like the way it feels on my skin and look forward to seeing improvements!
The 411 from E.M.U.lator creator Giella
Ingredients: Pure emu oil and Vitamin E oil
Price: $38.00 or $55.00 depending on the size 1/3 oz or 1 oz.
Benefits of Emu Oil
It is quickly and easily absorbed into the skin, rather than simply “sitting” on the top layer of your skin cells, as most other oils and lotions do. It travels deep in your epidermis.
Emu oil is
· non-comodogenic, so it will not clog pores or cause acne or other skin ailments
· anti-inflammatory as emu oil contains linolenic and oleic acids; the essential fatty acids your body needs to nourish its cells
· a deep, penetrative moisturizer; a cell nourishment with essential fatty acids
· helpful in combating the effects of the aging process. Research has shown that emu oil can thicken the skin, which reduces the appearance of aging. It also regenerates collagen which helps keep our skin supple, elastic and smooth.
· Healing. It can be used for scars, burns, arthritis, & muscle aches. In fact, many people use 100% pure emu oil for relief of symptoms related to numerous conditions, including eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, rheumatism, and hair loss.
It also helps soften stretch marks.
for more info:
1 comment for “E.M.U.lator – the Emu Oil”